In Coohom, you can generate stoves for the cabinets that you select. You can also configure the stove that you want to generate. Before you generate a stove, you need to select the range hood in combination with the stove.
1. Enter the project that you want to work on. In the left-side navigation pane, click Custom Design. In the Custom Design panel, click Kitchen & Bath.
2. In the tool bar that appears, hover your cursor over the Generate icon. From the drop-down menu, select Stove.
3. Next, select the cabinet for which you want to generate a stove.
4. Then, you need to choose the stove style as well as the stove range hood before you set the parameters down below. The parameters include distance from the floor, installation type, alignment, and more.
5. At the lower part of the Stove pane, you can modify spacing parameters for the stove.
A top view sketch of the stove and the cabinet, indicated with the default width and depth figures, is shown for your reference.
6. After you configure the stove, click the Generate button at the bottom of the right-side pane.
7. The stove as well as the range hood is then generated based on your configurations. You can click the Finish button on the top right corner of the page to exit the feature.