1. Resolution: Standard/HD/4K Rendering: Resolution defines the sharpness of your rendering image.
2. Front View/Aerial View
Panorama is a 360° overview of your design
4. 720 Walk-through Tour:
720 Walk-through Tour is a way of design and product display that can connect your client closer to you. Here is an example:
5. Roaming Video:
Roaming Video is a way of video illustration of your project.
Currently, it is available only on enterprise account.
Right Bar: Camera settings
6. FOV: Field of view
By adjusting the Field of view(FOV), you can extend your view sight.
Cut your view sight, and create a realistic view. We use clipping usually when it comes to a small room like a bathroom.
8. Camera Correction: A rectification method for perspective images of scene planes using multiple constraints was proposed in this paper without knowing any camera parameters.
You can get smart perspective, and save camera angle for the perspective of your renderings.
10. Save camera angle
Left bar - Render Studio
11. Aspect Ratios
12. Ambient Lights
16. Noise reduction: Reducing the noise can help you to improve the quality of the darker scene, for example, a night view.
18. Color Enhancement
19. Light source: Basic lights/Volumetric Lights/IES Lights
20. Basic lights/Volumetric Lights/IES Lights
21. Color Correction
22. Impact Highlights
23. Hardened light straps use a new material
24. Ambient Occlusion
25. Specular Reflection
26. Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpen, Hue, Levels, Temperature
27. Smart Beautification
29. Background virtualization
30. Degree of Virtualization
31. Focus depth
32. Texture Enhancement